2019 Chevy Trax vs. Toyota C-HR Differences Near Evanston, IL
Whether you’re exploring a new town or need to get to work on time, you’ll need a reliable vehicle to do so. Compact SUVs are an excellent option because they offer the best of both a sedan and an SUV. If a new compact SUV is your future, consider two popular models on the market: the 2019 Chevy Trax and 2019 Toyota C-HR. In this comparison, we’ll take a look at both models to help you figure out which works best for your lifestyle. Don’t forget to check out the new vehicle inventory at our Chevy dealership near Evanston, IL for available Trax trims.
We’ll be looking at the 2019 Chevy Trax LT, starting at $24,195 MSRP, and 2019 Toyota C-HR XLE, starting at $22,980 MSRP.
You’ll find the 1.4L turbo ECOSPORT 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed automatic transmission on the Chevy Trax, and 2.0L 4-cylinder engine and CVT transmission on the Toyota C-HR. Both vehicles are optional with front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. What sets these vehicles apart is the Trax’s Ride and Handling suspension. This includes fully independent suspension that’s tuned for a smooth ride and excellent handling.
Interior & Exterior Features
From passenger comfort to exterior styling, there is plenty to love about the 2019 Chevy Trax and Toyota C-HR. Below you’ll find key interior and exterior feature and specs differences on the Trax and C-HR.
- You get a total of 48.4 cu. ft. of cargo space in the Chevy Trax and only 36.4 cu. ft. in the Toyota C-HR.
- Passengers in the Trax will have more wiggle room than in the Toyota C-HR. The Trax offers 92.8 cu. ft. of passenger space and the C-HR offers 83.8 cu. ft.
- LED taillights are standard on only the Chevy Trax.
Technology & Safety
Feel connected and protected in the Chevy Trax and Toyota C-HR. Check out the differences between their technology and safety features below.
- The 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot is standard on the Chevy Trax and unavailable on the Toyota C-HR.
- Rear Park Assist is optional on only the Chevy Trax.
- The Chevy Trax comes with the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System and the Toyota C-HR comes with the Entune 3.0 system.
Schedule a Chevy Trax Test Drive Today!
Schedule a test drive with the new Trax at our Chevy dealership near Evanston, IL today! When you arrive for your appointment, a product specialist will be waiting with your chosen model. For more information, don’t hesitate to contact Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago by sending a message or calling (773) 465-2000.