2019 Chevy Trax vs. Hyundai Kona Differences Near Evanston, IL
Are you searching for a new compact SUV, but don’t know where to begin? Let the Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago team assist you. We’ve put together a comparison of two key players in the compact SUV segment: the 2019 Chevy Trax vs. 2019 Hyundai Kona. Take a look below to see how these vehicles differ to ensure you make the right selection. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our Chevy dealership near Evanston, IL by calling (773) 465-2000 for more information about the Trax or regarding our new vehicle inventory.
In this comparison, we’ll be taking a look at the 2019 Chevy Trax LT, starting at $24,195 MSRP, and 2019 Hyundai Kona SEL, starting at $23,200 MSRP.
On the 2019 Trax, you’ll find the 1.4L turbo ECOTEC 4-cylinder engine while the 2019 Kona is equipped with a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine. Both vehicles have a 6-speed automatic transmission and are available with either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. The Trax boasts a unique performance thanks to Ride and Handling suspension, which consists of fully independent suspension that’s tuned for a smooth ride and exceptional handling.
Interior & Exterior Features
You’ll find that many interior and exterior features on the Trax are similar, but they do have some notable differences you should pay attention to. Look below to see which options these two models differ.
- Deep tinted glass is standard on only the Trax for added protection from the sun and glare.
- LED taillamps are also standard on only the Trax.
- The LT Convenience Package, exclusive to the Chevy Trax, includes deluxe cloth/leatherette seat trim, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more.
Technology & Safety
Whether you prefer advanced technology or helpful driver assist features, the 2019 Hyundai Kona and Chevy Trax are sure to meet your needs. Check out key differences between these two compact SUVs in the following list.
- You’ll find the 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot only on the Chevy Trax.
- The Bose® premium audio system is optional on the Trax while the Kona comes with a standard audio system.
- Rear Park Assist is optional on the Trax. The Rear View monitor with parking guidance comes with the Kona.
Schedule a Chevy Trax Test Drive Today!
Have you chosen the 2019 Chevy Trax as your next vehicle? Great! We recommend you schedule a test drive at our Chevy dealership near Evanston, IL to experience this model for yourself. Should you have any questions about the Trax or the test drive process, contact Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago by sending a message or calling (773) 465-2000 to speak with a product specialist.