2019 Chevy Trax vs. Ford EcoSport Differences Near Evanston, IL
Do you need a new compact SUV for your commute to work, but feel overwhelmed by your options? Let the Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago team assist you! We’ve put together a comprehensive comparison of two sought-after models: the 2019 Chevy Trax and 2018 Ford EcoSport. As you’ll see below, each vehicle has its benefits and unique features, but they are wildly different in many aspects. If you’re already interested in the Trax, search the new vehicle inventory at our Chevy dealership near Evanston, IL for available trims.
In this comparison, we’ll be looking at the 2019 Chevy Trax LT, starting at $24,195 MSRP, and 2018 Ford EcoSport SE, starting at $23,000 MSRP.
In the Chevy Trax, you’ll find a 1.4L turbo ECOTEC 4-cylinder engine under the hood, which delivers 138 HP and 148 lb.-ft. of torque. The EcoSport on the other hand is equipped with a less powerful 1.0L EcoBoost engine, which delivers 123 HP and 125 lb.-ft. of torque. Both vehicles come with a 6-speed automatic transmission and either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.
Interior & Exterior Features
From function to style, there’s something for everyone when it comes to interior and exterior features on the 2019 Chevy Trax and 2018 Ford EcoSport. Even so, both vehicles are unique, so take a look below to see which features you can expect on each one.
- The Chevy Trax is equipped with a 3.5-in. diagonal driver information center screen while the EcoSport comes with standard equipment.
- LED taillamps are standard on only the Chevy Trax.
- 18-in. midnight silver aluminum wheels are available on the 2019 Chevy Trax. The Ford EcoSport comes with 16-in. aluminum wheels.
When you choose the Chevy Trax or Ford EcoSport, you’ll be getting behind the wheel of a highly advanced vehicle. Below you can view similarities and differences between these two compact SUVs regarding technology options.
- A Wi-Fi® hotspot is standard on the Chevy Trax. This feature is available for an additional cost on the EcoSport.
- The Bose® 7-speaker audio system is available on the Chevy Trax. A 6-speaker audio system is standard on the Ford EcoSport.
- You’ll find the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with 7-in. diagonal color touchscreen with the Trax. A similar but less impressive infotainment system comes with the Ford EcoSport.
Schedule a Chevy Trax Test Drive Today!
If you’re certain the 2019 Chevy Trax is right for your daily drive, schedule a test drive at our Chevy dealership near Evanston, IL at your earliest convenience. For more information about the new Trax, contact Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago by using our online form or calling (773) 465-2000.