2019 Chevy Spark vs 2019 Nissan Versa Note Differences near Skokie, IL
Are you searching for a new compact car for the ride to work? Do you need help choosing the right model? Our team has put together information on two sought-after models: the 2019 Chevy Spark and Nissan Versa Note. These compact hatchbacks are perfect for drivers looking for a reliable drive and ways to save on fuel. Continue reading to learn more about each model. For more information on the Spark, contact our Chevy dealership near Skokie, IL by sending a message or calling (773) 465-2000.
We will be looking at the 2019 Chevy Spark 2LT Automatic, starting at $18,595 MSRP, and 2019 Nissan Versa Note S, starting at $15,650 MSRP.
On both the 2019 Chevy Spark and Nissan Versa Note you’ll find a 4-cylinder engine and continuously variable transmission (CVT) for a spirited drive. They are also equipped with front-wheel drive for optimal traction and handling. Additional Chevy Spark features include Hill Start Assist, the StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system, and MacPherson front suspension.
Because you work hard each week, you deserve a vehicle that will provide ultimate comfort. While the Chevy Spark and Nissan Versa Note both include excellent interior features, the Chevy Spark has more for you to take advantage of.
- Heated front seats are standard on only the Chevy Spark.
- A leather-wrapped steering wheel is also standard on the Chevy Spark exclusively.
- A power sunroof is optional on the Chevy Spark. This is not an available feature on the Nissan Versa Note.
Access to the latest in-vehicle technology is important to many drivers. Luckily, the Chevy Spark and Nissan Versa Note offer many similar options, like Bluetooth® connectivity, to enhance your drive. The Spark, however, has two features you won’t find on the Nissan Versa Note.
- You’ll get SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with the Chevy Spark. Unfortunately, the Nissan Versa Note isn’t available with this feature.
- Another Chevy Spark exclusive is the 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot, which lets you connect to the Internet without having to use mobile data.
Schedule a 2019 Chevy Spark Test Drive
If you’ve decided on the new Chevy Spark, schedule a test drive at our dealership near Skokie, IL at your earliest convenience. Don’t forget to check out the Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago new Spark inventory for available models and trims. You can learn more about the 2019 Chevy Spark here.