2019 Chevrolet Malibu vs. 2019 Ford Fusion in Chicago, IL
Mid-sized sedans are perfect for commuters and small families alike, but which model suits your exact needs? To help you parse through current options, the Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago team has compared two popular models: the 2019 Chevy Malibu and 2019 Ford Fusion. Take a look at our research to learn which vehicle is best for you. If you’ve already chosen the Malibu, don’t hesitate to check out the new vehicle inventory at our Chevy dealership in Chicago, IL.
For the purposes of this comparison, we’ll be taking a look at the 2019 Chevy Malibu Premier, starting at $32,545 MSRP, and 2019 Ford Fusion Titanium, starting at $34,340 MSRP.
You’ll find a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine on both vehicles, which provide a spirited drive no matter where your next adventure takes you. The Chevy Malibu has a leg up when it comes to the transmission. The 2019 Chevy Malibu’s 9-speed automatic transmission also out-performs the Ford Fusion’s 6-speed automatic transmission. DuraLife® brake rotors on the Chevy Malibu provide enhanced resistance to corrosion so your brakes will last longer.
Interior & Exterior Features
From comfort to design, the interior amenities of the Chevy Malibu and Ford Fusion are sure to impress you. They do have some differences that may or may not line up with your preferences, so take a look below to see how they contrast.
- The dual-pane power sunroof is exclusive to the Chevy Malibu. A standard power sunroof comes with the Ford Fusion.
- Perforated leather seat trim is available on the Chevy Malibu. Standard leather seating comes on the Ford Fusion.
- IntelliBeam® headlamps, exclusive to the Chevy Malibu, adjust to surrounding traffic conditions.
Technology & Safety Features
Get access to high-tech features in both the 2019 Chevy Malibu and Ford Escape. While both models have innovative features, our team knows that the Malibu’s options will fit your requirements.
- The Malibu comes with an HD rear view camera while the Fusion is equipped with a standard rear view camera.
- Easily charge your mobile phone with the wireless charging station, exclusive to the Chevy Malibu.
- Chevrolet Connected Access allows you to remotely access your Chevy Malibu and perform vehicle diagnostics. A similar, but less impressive system comes with the Ford Fusion.
Schedule a Malibu Test Drive at Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago
Hop into the new Chevy Malibu when you schedule a test drive at our Chevrolet dealership in Chicago, IL. Should you need more information about the Malibu, contact the Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago team by sending a message or calling (773) 465-2000.
Leave a Message Below