2019 Chevy Equinox vs. Honda CR-V Differences Near Evanston, IL
Are you looking for a new compact SUV, but feel overwhelmed by all your options? The Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago team has compared two popular models to take the stress out of researching: the 2019 Chevy Equinox and 2019 Honda CR-V. Look below to get started, and don’t hesitate to reach out to the team at our Chevy dealership near Evanston, IL by calling (773) 465-2000 for more information. We also encourage you to browse the new vehicle inventory for available SUVs.
In this comparison, we’ll be taking a look at the 2019 Chevy Equinox LT 1.6L Turbo Diesel, starting at $30,695 MSRP, and 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, starting at $29,750 MSRP.
When it comes to performance, the Chevy Equinox and Honda CR-V offer wildly different powertrains. The Chevy Equinox is equipped with a 1.6L turbo diesel engine while the Honda CR-V has a gas-powered 4-cylinder engine. And while the CR-V’s gas engine delivers more horsepower and torque, it cannot compete with the fuel economy the Chevy Equinox has to offer. The Chevy Equinox gets up to 39 MPG on the highway while the CR-V only gets up to 34 MPG.
Interior & Exterior Features
Whether you prefer premium amenities or stylish design, the Chevy Equinox and Honda CR-V surely have what you’re looking for. Take a look at key interior and exterior differences below.
- Both vehicles come with a power sunroof, but the Chevy Equinox’s panoramic roof adds style and more natural sunlight to your daily drive.
- LED daytime running lamps are standard on only the Chevy Equinox.
- The Equinox’s acoustic-laminated windshield insulates the cabin from traffic and road noises, providing a serene environment after a long day.
Technology & Safety
Staying connected and protected is important for all drivers. Luckily, the Equinox and CR-V are highly advanced vehicles with a ton of state-of-the-art technology to offer. Take a look below to see their differences.
- The 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot is standard with only the Chevy Equinox.
- The Universal Home Remote is also only available with the Chevy Equinox.
- OnStar® & Chevrolet Connect Services are standard exclusively on the Chevy Equinox.
Schedule a Chevy Equinox Test Drive
Have you selected the 2019 Chevy Equinox as your next vehicle? Great! Schedule your test drive today at our Chevy dealership near Evanston, IL. For more information, contact Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago by sending a message or calling (773) 465-2000.