2019 Chevrolet Cruze vs. 2018 Mazda3 in Chicago, IL
The Chevrolet Cruze and Mazda3 are two popular compact cars that undoubtedly have the features you’re looking for. But which one is best for your needs? In this comparison, we take a deeper look at both of these models to better understand the similarities and differences. Learn more about the Chevy Cruze here, and check out the new vehicle inventory at our Chevy dealership in Chicago, IL for Cruze trim package availability.
In this article, we’ll be taking a look at the 2019 Chevy Cruze LT sedan, starting at $22,595 MSRP, and 2018 Mazda3 Touring 4-door, starting at $21,140 MSRP.
In the Chevy Cruze, you’ll find the 1.4L turbo ECOTEC 4-cylinder engine and a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine in the Mazda3. Both vehicles are equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission and front-wheel drive. A couple features that are unique to the Chevy Cruze include MacPherson front suspension and the StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system with traction control.
Interior & Exterior Features
Comfort and style are essential aspects for many modern drivers, and we are happy to say that the Chevy Cruze and Mazda3 don’t disappoint. Below you can see the differences between key Cruze and Mazda3 features.
- An 8-way power driver’s seat is optional with the Chevy Cruze while a 6-way power adjustable driver’s seat is standard with the Mazda3.
- The Cruze-exclusive RS Package adds a sport body kit, front fog lamps, a rear spoiler, and more.
- Halogen projector-beam headlamps with LED signature lights are standard on only the Chevy Cruze.
Safety & Technology
What driver wouldn’t love advanced technology and safety options with their daily driver? Although both models have plenty of both for you to consider, the 2019 Chevy Cruze ups the ante for modern tech and security options.
- The Chevy Cruze has a 10-airbag system while the Mazda3 has a 6-airbag system.
- Teen Driver technology is exclusive to Chevy Cruze to help guide your new driver when they head out on the road.
- A 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot is standard on the Chevy Cruze. This feature isn’t available on the Mazda3.
- The Bose® premium audio system is available only with the Chevy Cruze.
Schedule a 2019 Chevy Cruze Test Drive Today!
Have you considered the Chevrolet Cruze and Mazda3 differences, and decided on the Cruze? Schedule a test drive at our Chevy dealership in Chicago, IL at a time that works for you. For more information, contact Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago by calling (773) 465-2000 or sending a message.
Leave a Message Below