2019 Chevrolet Cruze vs. 2019 Kia Forte in Chicago, IL
Are you looking for an affordable compact sedan for your commute to work? Two popular models, the 2019 Chevy Cruze and 2019 Kia Forte, are great for getting from point A to point B with ease. But which model works best for your exact needs? This comparison will cover Chevrolet Cruze and Kia Forte differences to help you better understand each vehicle. Learn more about the Chevy Cruze, and check out the new vehicle inventory at our Chevy dealership in Chicago, IL for available Cruze trims.
In this comparison, we’ll be taking a look at the 2019 Chevy Cruze Premier sedan, starting at $24,395 MSRP, and 2019 Kia Forte EX, starting at $21,990 MSRP.
You can expect somewhat similar performance from both models. As far as engine options go, the 2019 Chevy Cruze is equipped with the 1.4L ECOTEC 4-cylinder turbo engine while the Kia Forte comes with a 2.0L I4 engine. Their transmissions also differ: a 6-speed automatic on the Cruze and intelligent variable transmission on the Forte. The Cruze is also equipped with the StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system with traction control and MacPherson front suspension.
Interior & Exterior Features
From exterior design to interior comfort, there are plenty of features you’ll appreciate on the 2019 Chevy Cruze and 2019 Kia Forte. In the list below, you can learn more about their key differences.
- A heated steering wheel is standard on the Chevy Cruze and unavailable on the Forte.
- The RS Package is exclusive to the 2019 Chevy Cruze. This package features a host of design elements meant to upgrade your daily drive.
- 18-in. 5-split spoke high gloss black wheels are available on only the Chevy Cruze.
If you expect the latest features from your new sedan, the 2019 Chevy Cruze and Kia Forte have what you’re looking for. While both models contain a host of great technology and safety features, the Chevrolet experts design the Cruze with features that are more in line with your interests.
- You’ll find a 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot only in the Chevy Cruze.
- Teen Driver technology is also exclusive to the Cruze. You can use this feature to keep an eye on your new driver when you’re not in the car with them.
- The 9-speaker Bose® audio system is available on the Cruze exclusively.
Leave a Message Below