2019 Chevrolet Cruze vs. 2019 Ford Focus in Chicago, IL
When it comes to selecting a new compact sedan, you’ll want to ensure that it’s the perfect model for your exact needs, so let the Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago team help! To assist you in your decision, we’ve put together a comparison of 2019 Chevy Cruze vs. Ford Focus differences. Check out the comparison below, or get a more in-depth look at the Chevy Cruze here. You can also browse the new vehicle inventory at our Chevy dealership in Chicago, IL for Cruze trim availability.
For the purposes of this comparison, we’ll be taking a look at the 2019 Chevy Cruze Premier sedan, starting at $24,395 MSRP, and 2018 Ford Focus Titanium sedan, starting at $24,270 MSRP.
Under the hood, you’ll find a 1.4L turbo 4-cylinder engine on the Cruze and a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine on the Focus. Both vehicles also come with a 6-speed automatic transmission. Performance features that are exclusive to the Chevy Cruze include MacPherson front suspension and the StabilTrak® electronic stability control system with traction control.
Design & Comfort
While both vehicles come with an 8-way power driver’s seat with heat feature, and 17-in. wheels, the Chevy Cruze and Ford Focus are wildly different. Check out their contrasting interior and exterior options below.
- IntelliBeam headlamps are optional on only the Chevy Cruze.
- The RS Package, available only on the Cruze, includes features like front fog lamps, a rear spoiler, and black beltline moldings.
- LED accented taillamps are standard on the Chevy Cruze.
Technology & Safety
You’ll find a rear view camera and an infotainment system standard on both vehicles, but what are the features that set the 2019 Chevy Cruze and Ford Focus apart? Below, you can take a look at the main differences between these sedans.
- Teen Driver technology is standard on the Cruze only. A similar system is available with the Focus.
- The Bose® premium audio system is available only with the Chevy Cruze.
- A 10-airbag system is standard on only the Chevy Cruze.
- OnStar® and Chevrolet Connected Services are standard only with the Cruze.
Schedule a 2019 Chevy Cruze Test Drive Today!
Have you found the 2019 Chevy Cruze to be the perfect sedan for your daily drive? To explore it for yourself, schedule a test drive at Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago at a time that works best for you. When you arrive for your appointment, a Mike Anderson team member will be waiting with the Cruze trim of your liking. They’ll also go along for the ride to answer any questions you may have. For more information about the Cruze, contact our Chevy dealership in Chicago, IL by sending a message or calling (773) 465-2000.
Leave a Message Below