2019 Chevrolet Cruze vs. 2019 Honda Civic in Chicago, IL
A compact sedan is perfect for a number of circumstances, whether it’s getting to work on time or hitting the road for a weekend getaway. Whatever the case may be, you should consider two sought-after models as your selection: the 2019 Chevy Cruze vs. Honda Civic. Both vehicles have their pros and cons, so the Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago team is here to help you make a decision.
For this comparison, we’ll be looking at the 2019 Chevy Cruze LT sedan, starting at $22,595 MSRP, and 2019 Honda Civic Sport, starting at $21,150 MSRP.
With the 2019 Chevy Cruze, you’ll get a 1.4L turbo ECOTEC engine under the hood while the Honda Civic is equipped with a 2.0L engine. Both vehicles get similar horsepower. However, they differ when it comes to transmission options. A 6-speed automatic transmission is standard on the Cruze while a 6-speed manual transmission is standard on the Civic.
Interior & Exterior Features
The Chevy Cruze and Honda Civic have a lot to offer in terms of interior and exterior features, but we think the Cruze has a number of amenities that will make all the difference. Check out the interior and exterior differences between the 2019 Chevy Cruze and 2019 Honda Civic below.
- An 8-way power driver’s seat is available only on the Chevy Cruze.
- LED signature halogen projector-beam headlamps are available only on the Chevy Cruze.
- A power sunroof is standard on the Cruze and unavailable on the Civic.
Technology & Safety
Feeling a sense of security as well as having access to the latest technologies is important to drivers. While the Chevy Cruze and Honda Civic have a great lineup of technology and safety features, the Cruze has a selection that you’ll be more than happy with.
- The Chevy Cruze comes with a 10-airbag system while the Honda Civic comes with a 6-airbag system.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® is standard on the Cruze and unavailable on the Civic.
- A 6-speaker audio system is installed in the Cruze and a 4-speaker system in the Civic.
- You’ll get Teen Driver technology standard on the Chevy Cruze. This technology isn’t available on the Honda Civic.
Schedule a 2019 Chevy Cruze Test Drive Today!
Schedule a test drive with the new Cruze at our Chevy dealership in Chicago, IL. If you’d like more information about this vehicle, contact a Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago representative by new vehicle inventorysending a message or calling (773) 465-2000 to speak with a team member directly.
Leave a Message Below