2016 Chevrolet Trax vs. 2016 Nissan Juke
2016 Chevrolet Trax
2016 Nissan Juke
If you’re searching for a new subcompact crossover utility vehicle, then no doubt the 2016 Chevy Trax and the 2016 Nissan Juke are both on your radar. Either one offers high efficiency, plenty of versatile space, and useful all-wheel drive as an option. Take a look and see how they matchup below:
- Fuel Economy: You obviously want fuel economy in this class, otherwise you’d be looking at a full-size SUV. The Trax wins out with an EPA estimated 34 mpg highway with front wheel drive. The Juke comes up short with 32 mpg highway based on EPA estimates.
- Cabin Space: The Trax provides more rear head room, leg room, and shoulder room, and more front hip room, than the Juke. The Trax has 111.5 cubic feet of passenger volume, compared to the 97.2 cubic feet in the Juke.
- Cargo Space: The Juke offers only 10.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats, and up to 35.9 cubic feet with the rear seats folded down. The Chevy Trax offers far more cargo space with 18.7 cubic feet with the seats in place and up to 48.4 cubic feet with the seats folded down.
- Complimentary Maintenance: The Chevy Trax comes standard with two years worth of complimentary scheduled maintenance including oil changes, regular 27-point inspections, a tire rotation, and more. Nissan doesn’t provide you with any complimentary maintenance services included in the purchase price.
- Safety: The Chevy Trax gets both rear seat side impact airbags, and knee airbags—two features that the Juke is missing. The Trax also offers the OnStar system, with features like automatic collision notification, while Nissan doesn’t provide any kind of telematics system.
Visit Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago
Come drive the Trax at Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago today. We’re your local Park Ridge and Chicagoland Chevy dealer and we’re located at 5333 W. Irving Park Rd. in Chicago, IL, so visit us today to find out more about this smartly designed, efficient small crossover utility vehicle!