2015 Sonic vs. 2015 Honda Fit
2015 Chevrolet Sonic
2015 Honda Fit
The 2015 Chevrolet Sonic and the 2015 Honda Fit are affordable, efficient, fun-to-drive, and packed with the features that local drivers want here in the Chicagoland area. So which one will better suit your needs? You’d better read on to find out if you’re comparing these two vehicles.
- Power: The Sonic comes with a 1.8L four-cylinder that makes 138 hp and 125 lb-ft of torque in the base trim level and you can get a turbocharged 1.4L in most trims levels that make 138 hp and 148 lb-ft of torque. The Fit is only available with a 1.5L four-cylinder engine that makes 130 hp and 114 lb-ft of torque. That means that the Sonic should be quicker and more fun to drive in all models.
- Efficiency: The Honda Fit is estimated at 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway with a manual, or 32 mpg city/38 mpg highway with a continuously variable transmission in all trim levels except the most basic LX. The Sonic is rated at 27 29 mpg city/40 mpg highway with turbo 1.4L four-cylinder and manual transmission or 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway with the 1.4L and automatic transmission.
- Warranty Coverage: When you choose to drive a Chevrolet, you can expect up to 100,000-miles/5-years of powertrain coverage and roadside assistance, while Honda only offers up to 60,000-miles/5-years of the same coverage. The Sonic also gets two years of included maintenance, while Honda won’t give you any maintenance included.
- Telematics: The Chevrolet Sonic gets OnStar telematics and 4G LTE wireless connectivity with in-car WiFi hotspot in all trim levels. If you’re looking for high tech features like that in the Honda, you’ll be looking a long time—because they just aren’t on the options list.
- Price: The Sonic starts at $14,245 MSRP, which is considerably less than the $15,790 MSRP on the Honda Fit.
Visit Mike Anderson of Chicago
You can find the Chevy Sonic today at Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago, the premier Park Ridge area Chevy dealer. We’re located at 5333 W. Irving Park Rd. in Chicago, so come test drive the Sonic today! We look forward to showing you all that this small car has to offer?