Chevrolet Corvette Headquarters
The Chevrolet Corvette is the definitive American sports car. With a long history of racing inspired engineering designed to provide the utmost of excitement to drivers, the Corvette is truly in a league of its own. Our Chevrolet dealership supplies a large selection of Corvette coupes and convertibles to the Chicagoland area, so if you think it’s time to add a Corvette to your collection, take a few moments to determine which model has the performance you are looking for with the information presented here.
Please note that some features standard on one edition of the Corvette are available as an option on other editions, so for a complete list of features please don’t hesitate to contact a Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago product specialist by phone or with our online contact form.
Chevy Corvette Stingray
Starting at $55,450 MSRP
The Chevy Corvette Stingray is the most popular of the Corvette models available at our Chevy dealership.
The Chevrolet Corvette Stingray uses a 6.2L V8 engine generating 455 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque, and is capable of going 0-60 MPH in just 3.7 seconds.
- Brembo® brakes, 12.6-in. front and 13.3-in. rear
- Standard 7-speed manual transmission
- Available eight-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- Five distinct selectable driver modes
Featuring a long hood; low, carbon-fiber roof; and numerous available appearance packages, the Corvette is fierce and unmistakable.
- Center-mounted quad exhaust
- Rear spoiler
- Bi-xenon HID headlights with edge-lit LED turn signals
The Corvette Stingray features a wide variety of features to allow drivers and passengers to travel in style, while both comfortable and entertained.
- Available Head Up Display
- 8-in. touchscreen with Chevrolet MyLink, and Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility
- 8-in. reconfigurable instrument cluster
- Premium leather upholstery
- Navigation system
- Grand Touring seat, available Competition sport seat
Chevy Corvette Z51
Starting at $60,450 MSRP
The Chevy Corvette Z51 uses the 6.2L V8 engine, but thanks to the standard performance exhaust, output is boosted to 460 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft. of torque. Other performance features include:
- Black-painted 13.6” brake calipers
- Z51 performance suspension
- Rear differential cooler
- Electronic limited slip differential
- Dry sump oil system to help maintain oil pressure and lubrication under track conditions
- Dual brake ducts
Chevy Corvette Z06
Created alongside the C7.R racecar, the Chevy Corvette Z06 pushes performance to its limit for a track-ready, but street legal sports car that doesn’t skimp on the features that Chicago area drivers want.
The supercharged 6.2L V8 engine powering the Corvette Z06 produces 650 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque in this performance-enhanced model. Additionally, it is capable of hitting 60 MPH from a standstill in 2.95 seconds.
- 14.6” front and 14.4” rear brakes with red painted calipers
- Magnetic selective ride control™
- Performance traction management on the sport and track modes of driver mode selector
- Larger front splitter
- Wider track and body than the Stingray
- Adjustable rear spoiler wickerbill
Chevy Data Recorder
The Performance Data Recorder found in the Chevrolet Corvette is the first of its kind. Available on all 2017 models, the PDR logs video and records up to 30 channels of performance data in real time. Use it to relive your heart-pounding adventures on the track, or analyze your performance to improve your time on the next go-around. The data is saved to an SD card.
Test-Drive the Iconic Corvettes at Mike Anderson Chevy Today
If you know that a new Chevy Corvette is the next car for you, then the first and last dealership you should look is Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago, the Chevy Giant. We have one of the largest collections of new Chevy models, including dozens of new Corvettes, in the Chicagoland area for our customers to peruse.
Find a new Corvette Stingray, Z51, or Z06 in our inventory, and then schedule your test drive.